Thursday, May 17, 2007

Kalibo Break

Talk about wrong timing.

I've been staying alone at Boracay for 3 weeks; then I decided to visit Ivette back in Andagao,Kalibo, only to find out I have friends coming over at the isla. Haaaaaaaaaaaay!
Oh well, I got to fix my sched. I'm planning to travel back to Boracay (tomorrow) then spend the entire day there then leave and sleep overnight at Ivette's house then on Sunday, I'll meet my relatives at the Airport then visit Sampaguita Garden where the Jojo's Christmas House is located before we hit the island. Sounds like a good plan.

The house is a must visit, guys! Everyday is chirstmas there! The entire house is filled with Precious Moment Dolls and other attractions.. really!! GO VISIT Jojo's Christmas Cottage at Sampaguita Garden on your next trip to Kalibo!

In the meantime, It's friday night later. REGGAE NIGHT HERE TOO, woooooohoooooo. We're going to Mezzanine where the party is at! Sadly no alcohol for us... Prednisone episode again for me and Dentist restriction goes for Ivette.

I LOVE IT HERE!! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT!
My dad sent me a Cebu Pacific E-ticket back home (Manila).

Yes.

Manila ulit.

In two months.

Miss nyo na ako?

No comments: