Saturday, December 17, 2005

Feed the Lion

Feed a man's ego and he asks for more. Its never enough. When you got nothing more to give. He'll feed on you without remorse. So I was wrong about love with no compromise. Hahaha. It doesn't exist. If it did, it lived only a day, that day.

I'm not even sure if there was anything between us. I'm still happy.

I commented on his entry about his ideal girl. It was a serious entry so I replied with a serious tone and to my dismay he made fun of it. So much for caring and feeding the lion.

Oh, earlier before i got online i made Coco's dinner (my mini dachshund) and I haven't done that for a long time because I was so busy with all sorts of things. I didn't realize why I was sentimental about feeding him tonight after I went online on YM. The lion was waiting to be fed. He is at such bad state. Feeling so bad about all sorts of things. I went to see his blog to find out more (if there was any there) . I found a new entry and I found a new comment re: his dream girl. He replied to my comment. I don't know if I'm wrong to dislike how he responded to it.

it went something like this:

jammygrl08 said...
yo * edited* i agree... for my premise i quote G.B. Shaw: "There are two tragedies in life. One is to lose your heart's desire. The other is to gain it." "Hokey" ... i empathize. it is tragic to be self-righteous (i didnt use narcissistic anymore) and be left alone at times. i don't want to lose my identity either. I don't want my ideals be compromised and most especially i don't want to feel helpless.. but it is also my desire to have someone to share life with.. but that desire might put everything on the line. It is ceaseless to debate on which desire is greater . But i think the answer for it revolves only on RISK, CONTENTMENT and ACCEPTANCE

He said:
Surely u watch One Tree Hill. Hahaha

But i told him i didnt like what he just replied on my post and he changed it to:

He said...
there are so many things running in my mind at the moment, coupled with my recent mistake.i shouldn't have.. sigh.. i can't even say it.thanks for your thoughts jammy.

We've resolved it. But I thought, I should let him know what made me upset with it. It is not only him who commits this crime. Most men do. Men are like lions they would even eat the person who cares and feeds them. Men would ask for their ego be fed. Feed them and they'll ask for more until one is dry to the bones. After that, he'll think little of you and eat you too. So much for a symbiotic habitat.

I don't hate him. I just thought he should know his crime but he wouldn't want to know. I pushed and he got offline. I'm guilty of being blunt. The truth hurt. Saying the truth burns too.

I want him to know so he could work on it. He could be better if he helps himself. I can't change him and I won't. I'll just marvel on him.

No comments: