Monday, December 12, 2005

Inescapable Collision

What is happening? Why is it so? I am not numb anymore. I feel the slightest energy, the slightest wave of a whisper. I feel its warmth and your breath tickles me. With you, distance is a trance defying geography. You are here in my arms, not far away.

Forgive me, if it is only real in my eyes. It is my fault to see only the things I want to see. I see you …with me. I am guilty of thinking of you – of feeling you.
The dawn is breaking,
A light shining through
You’re barely wake
And I’m tangled up
In you
Do you know that I’ve thoughts of holding your hand and your smile I fantasize of kissing? Conversations with you are as passionate as intimacy. It surpasses physical love. I’ve never felt that before but somehow, out of the bounds of human understanding and explanation, I knew it exist. There is a woven thread in my being that tells me so. I just know.

Now here you are the living proof of this kind of connection. A love without compromise and you know it. Others may not understand, but I am content that we both know it. There is no need for an explanation.

I am all over you. You are all over me. There is no escaping you now that I know you.
I’m open, you’re closed
I follow; you go
I worry I wont see
Your face
Light up again
If I may tell our story or to begin it at the least I would say it wasn’t promising. You didn’t say hi or even asked how I was. You just blurted things only about you. Such a narcissistic dog, I thought. In retribution i uttered, " I was amazed seeing my college crushie on your site.... he's really charming." Just to give you the hint that the sun is the center of the solar system not you. Whatever you have in ur narcissistic sytem, i don't care. Harsh but ofcourse i didnt tell you that... im good natured.

Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the wrong words seem to rhyme
Out of the doubt that fills my mind
I somehow findYou and I collide

I loathe your insolence but i admire your confidence, shrewdness and sophistication. Someone like you is rare if not extinct. Thank you for letting me in your narcissistic sytem. Only then do I conceive where your arrogance roots. The pain, the falling, the breaking ... I had my share of these too. Now I understand. It is the communion of prose that binds us. I felt your pain too and I got through. I'll be your consort. If you let me.

I'm quiet you know
You make a frist impression
I've found
I'm scared
to know
I'm always on your mind

Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the stars refuse to shine
Out of the back you fall in time
I somehow findYou and I collide
In decipherment of your of a fragment that makes you that way, I just listened. On guard of some jigsaw pieces of you. There has got to be a lot scattered. If I was vigilant, you might be complete.

I've read your journal. I am neither certain nor hesitant to know if you notice my existence as you unfold yourself to me. I am not even sure if you know that you are unfolding in front of me. I marvel in you, the way cocooned caterpillars become butterflies impinge me.

You finally find
You and I collide
You finally find
You and I collide

You wouldn't know how you how you suit me. I can never have the audacity to let you know. I'm comfortable in my place. Where i can see you...while you can't see me.

No comments: