Friday, May 05, 2006

Doing It The Healthy Way

I'm getting there friends, just be patient with me.

I'm slowly cutting back on things I was so addicted in the past. Attending too much BMR gigs (I love them still but it is time for me to re-prioritize) made me take in too much smoke and alcohol. And yes, I really need to cut back on smoke and alcohol. So instead of attending 3 BMR gigs per week, I go jogging 3 times a week. Better right? I'll still go see them atleast once a month. I think thats fair game.

I feel so lucky again, hehehe, having supportive friends. My C3 buddies are so understanding. They understand why it takes me a long time to get there --because I'd rather briskwalk than take a tryc ride. They tolerate my healthy diet as well. I'm starting to like fruits once more. I make real juice now --it is really rewarding.

*clap clap clap*

They may never know how much they helped me with this shift of lifestyle. Nakakatamad kasi when your doing it alone. Sometimes, a buddy would encourage you to do the first step and help you through the hard phases.

Ain't I lucky?

No comments: