Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I Quit - RECANTING!!!

Yet again, I am humbled.

Why does it happen this way. This way: when you lose something, that the time you see how valuable that was.

I quit work. (Now I lack discipline, hardwork, patience, perseverance and the list goes on and on) I quit work because my weekends are gone. I work 6 days in a week. I only have Sunday but saan naman ako makakapunta (out of town) kung Sunday lang ang pahinga?

So Quit I did.

After a week of not working, here's what I realized. The trade off. MY FUTURE DREAMS. Damn shit.

I feel even worse, a friend of mine told me, "well, the best breaks in life are always disguising as hardwork, or sacrafice, or burden...but if u really take the opportunity and face it head on u wil realiz dat its really worth the trip. Besides, its not the destination that matters most but the journey. U just figure out what u want in life and u will be happy. GOOD LUCK"

Please give me back my work. I'll stop complaining.

2 comments:

L.A said...

oh thats sad....

am back after the hiatus i'll be blogging at my own domaun
http://artworks.uk.to

Iskoo said...

haha, ganyang ganyan din ako ngayon. ganito pala ang feeling ng walang work, huhuhu