Friday, February 16, 2007

What if you were confronted by love when you least expect it, how would you respond?
Will you wait months and see what happens? Even knowing the fact that the longer the wait, the interest dies a natural death?

Passion is like a dark room with only a lit candle. If you do not have enough candles to replace the spent one, there's just no way in keeping the room lit. You spark another flame to sustain passion. Waiting does nothing to make things happen.

That's it to me. Waiting bores me. I don't understand why you have to wait until the he reveals his feelings first before you do?

I am not clueless and that I know shouldn't...
Because guys love to chase.
Because your love might not be requited.
Because Because Because you'll get hurt hurt hurt.

aw.. but still.

No comments: