Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The Best Job In The World


I love my recent job as a preschool teacher. I was lucky to teach children on an international school in the most famous island in the Philippines -Boracay Island. Before this, I was teaching in Claret School and had to save a lot to fly to Boracay and it can get really expensive and I thought why not live on the island and find a job that can sustain my living cost on this white sand and blue-green waters. A long shot but dreaming paid off. That was the best job in the world for me for 2007-2008.


Until Yahoo! came up with this job post for a caretaker, and I must agree it is very tempting. It is the only one that can top my previous job.


It certainly is the best job in the world! I would fight my way to get that job.

No comments: